5,594,077 Members 46,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which "china" Miracasr dongle?

Tip us?

jpl69
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Nice thread! I would like to learn a little more of this!
Please can someone share the experience ?
EZCast/ EZMirror ? iPush ? Some say can do miracast and airplay!
Can we have a dongle :
- HDMI and AV connection ?
- Mirror what's on our Android screen
- Mirror what's on iPhone screen
- Mirror PC/MAC

Thanks
Used to be QTEK S100, QTEK 9100 (Wizard), HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch HD,HTC HD2 (LOST BU┴┴┴┴), TMN Silverbelt / ZTE Raise WQVGA CRAP, Sony Ericson x10i,
HTC HD2 (Again), iPhone 4S, Now Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500), iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Tab Note 10.1 2014 (SM-P605)

MxCraft
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hi all,
My colleagues and I use this :
www.tinydeal.com/fr/hi763-miracast-dlna-airplay-wifi-display-dongle-for-smartphone-p-111836.html
It is compatible with Miracast, DLNA and AirPlay. I can mirror my android devices and computers screen (Wifi Display) and stream airplay on the TV.
Also, there are some little issue with some of custom roms. But with my SM-P600 (MK1) it works flawlessly.

jpl69
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxCraft View Post
Hi all,
My colleagues and I use this :
www.tinydeal.com/fr/hi763-miracast-dlna-airplay-wifi-display-dongle-for-smartphone-p-111836.html
It is compatible with Miracast, DLNA and AirPlay. I can mirror my android devices and computers screen (Wifi Display) and stream airplay on the TV.
Also, there are some little issue with some of custom roms. But with my SM-P600 (MK1) it works flawlessly.
Thanks!
I read that some requires iPush to be downloaded from Play others EZCast/EZAir, is it the case for this dongle?
I've seen some youtube reviews and it seems that visualizing video the audio is a little lag from the image, is it common from this cheap dongles?
Anyone knows if there is any dongle with RCA analogue output instead of using an expensive HDMI-RCA converter ?
Used to be QTEK S100, QTEK 9100 (Wizard), HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch HD,HTC HD2 (LOST BU┴┴┴┴), TMN Silverbelt / ZTE Raise WQVGA CRAP, Sony Ericson x10i,
HTC HD2 (Again), iPhone 4S, Now Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500), iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Tab Note 10.1 2014 (SM-P605)

MxCraft
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpl69 View Post
Thanks!
I read that some requires iPush to be downloaded from Play others EZCast/EZAir, is it the case for this dongle?
I've seen some youtube reviews and it seems that visualizing video the audio is a little lag from the image, is it common from this cheap dongles?
Anyone knows if there is any dongle with RCA analogue output instead of using an expensive HDMI-RCA converter ?
Sorry, I don't really understand "some requires iPush to be downloaded from Play others EZCast/EZAir, is it the case for this dongle?". But I'm using the Note 10.1 2014 with the native mirroring service included. And on my computer I'm using the native wireless display of windows 8 (I have an Intel proc with an Nvidia video card). Some of my colleagues use iTunes for streaming on the dongle.
I've forgot to mention one thing. The dongle does not allow to receive all airplay, miracast, dlna on the same time. There is a little switch on the dongle for choosing the dlna or airplay mode.

dt33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
My recommendation is to avoid all cheap chinese miracast dongles. Got mine from Ebay and it works like crap.
- Wifi streaming hangs all the time.
- Resolution works fine from beginning and suddenly it changed to a weird aspect ratio size and all is zoomed in on TV.

That dongle is collecting dust now.