Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 42,089 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][APP][4.3] ASUS Camera - Start Porting For All Devices.

Tip us?
 
Dragonkind
Old
#1  
Dragonkind's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 294
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Taoyuan
Camera [DEV][APP][4.3] ASUS Camera - Start Porting For All Devices.

This is a development plan of porting AsusCamera.apk.

Coz I like the function of PixelMaster so much.

I have decompiled and sign for the apk now.

And it is able to be installed.

But worst of all, it can not be opened...

Now I hope anyone can help me to do this.

If this thread is not suitable for this category, hope manager can move it to the correct one.

Don't delete it, plz...

Quote:
Software Source: ASUS Padfone mini 4.3's stock ROM (TW_A11_10_14_5_7_20131220)

Android Version: 4.3

Device Camera Pixel: 8MP

Test Device: SONY Xperia SP (12.1.A.1.201)

Sorry for my poor English...
Attached Files
File Type: apk AsusCamera[1].apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.08 MB, 1989 views)
If you give me 1000 lives to be born,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to be born.


If you give me 1000 lives to die,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to die.


I AM TAIWANESE, TAIWAN IS MY ONLY NATIVE COUNTRY.
 
lacoursiere18
Old
#2  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,271
Posts: 3,191
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: LbTs

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
This is a development plan of porting AsusCamera.apk.

Coz I like the function of PixelMaster so much.

I have decompiled and sign for the apk now.

And it is able to be installed.

But worst of all, it can not be opened...

Now I hope anyone can help me to do this.

If this thread is not suitable for this category, hope manager can move it to the correct one.

Don't delete it, plz...




Sorry for my poor English...
You need to find all the library files, permissions and maybe some binaries for the apk..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shimp208
Old
#3  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,545
Posts: 2,238
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
 
This is a development plan of porting AsusCamera.apk.

Coz I like the function of PixelMaster so much.

I have decompiled and sign for the apk now.

And it is able to be installed.

But worst of all, it can not be opened...

Now I hope anyone can help me to do this.

If this thread is not suitable for this category, hope manager can move it to the correct one.

Don't delete it, plz...




Sorry for my poor English...
I would recommend taking a look at this guide on "How to Port OEM Apps / Vendor Apps to Your Current ROM" as a great starting place for starting to get the app to work.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dragonkind
Old
#4  
Dragonkind's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 294
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Taoyuan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
You need to find all the library files, permissions and maybe some binaries for the apk..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Thank u for your advices.

U mean the path "/system/lib", right?

I have found 4 files (below) which contain "camera" in their names, but just have no idea to add into apk file.

Is there any possibility to the files that don't contain "camera", but are relative to the camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208 View Post
I would recommend taking a look at this guide on "How to Port OEM Apps / Vendor Apps to Your Current ROM" as a great starting place for starting to get the app to work.
OK, I will take it a read, thank u. (y)
Attached Files
File Type: zip files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (237.9 KB, 179 views)
If you give me 1000 lives to be born,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to be born.


If you give me 1000 lives to die,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to die.


I AM TAIWANESE, TAIWAN IS MY ONLY NATIVE COUNTRY.
 
shimp208
Old
#5  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,545
Posts: 2,238
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
Thank u for your advices.

U mean the path "/system/lib", right?

I have found 4 files (below) which contain "camera" in their names, but just have no idea to add into apk file.

Is there any possibility to the files that don't contain "camera", but are relative to the camera?



OK, I will take it a read, thank u. (y)
Once you find out the dependent files (Re-read the guide) you take these files and package them in CWM flashable .zip not necessarily adding them into the apk file.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lacoursiere18
Old
#6  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,271
Posts: 3,191
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: LbTs

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
Thank u for your advices.

U mean the path "/system/lib", right?

I have found 4 files (below) which contain "camera" in their names, but just have no idea to add into apk file.

Is there any possibility to the files that don't contain "camera", but are relative to the camera?



OK, I will take it a read, thank u. (y)
Yes system/lib.. you can transfer them via recovery too instead of making a flash able zip..
Yes there are possibilities that there will be files without the name camera in them.. but that's what logs are for

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dragonkind
Old
#7  
Dragonkind's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 294
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Taoyuan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208 View Post
Once you find out the dependent files (Re-read the guide) you take these files and package them in CWM flashable .zip not necessarily adding them into the apk file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Yes system/lib.. you can transfer them via recovery too instead of making a flash able zip..
Yes there are possibilities that there will be files without the name camera in them.. but that's what logs are for

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Frankly speaking, I am preparing for my mid-term test now...

Let me read the guide first.

Thx for your helps~
If you give me 1000 lives to be born,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to be born.


If you give me 1000 lives to die,
Taiwan is the only place I choose to die.


I AM TAIWANESE, TAIWAN IS MY ONLY NATIVE COUNTRY.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonkind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shimp208
Old
#8  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,545
Posts: 2,238
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
Frankly speaking, I am preparing for my mid-term test now...

Let me read the guide first.

Thx for your helps~
Good luck with your exam studying, and I will be happy to help best I can when you have more time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes