FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] LGOG on T-Mobile

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi! I have a question regarding the widely known problem regarding the LGOG lack of LTE on T-Mobile.

Does anyone have a N4 converted LGOG? Is that able to run LTE? Or, is there any way to make the network believe that the device is a Nexus 4 instead of an LGOG?

Thanks in advance for answers. At this point, I'd give anything for LTE. Even a 20-minute call with 611 did nothing, and their support request disappeared.

8th April 2014, 05:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankcool

Hi! I have a question regarding the widely known problem regarding the LGOG lack of LTE on T-Mobile.

Does anyone have a N4 converted LGOG? Is that able to run LTE? Or, is there any way to make the network believe that the device is a Nexus 4 instead of an LGOG?

Thanks in advance for answers. At this point, I'd give anything for LTE. Even a 20-minute call with 611 did nothing, and their support request disappeared.

Sorry can you answer me what LGOG is?
8th April 2014, 08:31 PM |#3  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothers132cv

Sorry can you answer me what LGOG is?

Lg Optimus G...

Sent From Burning Gundam
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 04:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankcool

From everything I have read and tried I don't think Tmo LTE will ever happen. I know the att straight talk and LTE works, at least in L.A.
10th April 2014, 11:49 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Can this phone do h20

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
11th April 2014, 04:16 AM |#6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbcwb

Can this phone do h20

Who?

Sent From Burning Gundam
12th April 2014, 07:11 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
H20 it gos under at@t in Columbus Ohio its like metro I been seeing u guys talk about T-Mobile well when I use to be on the Samsung galaxy captivity it use to do h20 on at@t so that's why I asked

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread