Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wiped partition, now without the system, help!

Tip us?

elbroth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Wiped partition, now without the system, help!

Hello there. I wanted to install ROM made by Spiderio

[ROM][4.2.2][D802-10F] Spiderio 380dpi v1.3.2f beta update [Wider Better][26/02/2014]

I entered recovery mode and have done all with instruction, first wipe the partition and next flash the system. But when I chose the option "install zip fromsdcard" I saw error that there's something wrong with tkat packet, there are 4 arguments in format() instead of 5, something like that.
The poin is that I am right now without any system and the only thing I can do now is to connect to my laptop in download mode, yet my laptop suddenly doesn't see the device, there's only this sound when you plug your device on, but there's no device on the list, so doesn't adb devices show anything.

Please help me, what to do? I can't flash stock .kdz now!

Art Vanderlay
Old
(Last edited by Art Vanderlay; 12th April 2014 at 03:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 128
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443934

If you followed the instructions then you should have a nandroid backup. Just restore that. If you don't then you can still push a ROM through adb. Your device won't show up in your PC in download mode so don't panic.

elbroth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
The only reason I madea question in General was the fact, that I am not allowed to write that somewhere else yet.
But now it's OK, coz somehow I flashed stock new system, thou I still don't know why did I success, when I couldn't do that at night.
The Following User Says Thank You to elbroth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]