5,595,570 Members 46,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Device is NOT bigPart partitioned

Tip us?
 
xoom1425
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [Q] Device is NOT bigPart partitioned

hi everyone
I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me with this
I am trying to install KitKat on my xoom M600 but I keep getting 'Device NOT bigpart partitioned...' and therefore failed to install
I have followed the steps in BigPart Repartition Upgrade and Resource Center, but still getting them same message
what I am i doing wrong and is there something wrong with the bigpart image that i have ?
your help will be greatly appreciated
 
webeougher
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoom1425 View Post
hi everyone
I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me with this
I am trying to install KitKat on my xoom M600 but I keep getting 'Device NOT bigpart partitioned...' and therefore failed to install
I have followed the steps in BigPart Repartition Upgrade and Resource Center, but still getting them same message
what I am i doing wrong and is there something wrong with the bigpart image that i have ?
your help will be greatly appreciated
What model is your Xoom?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
 
xoom1425
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by webeougher View Post
What model is your Xoom?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
thanks for replying
my model is the m600 verizon, but i got it solved
turns out that i had the wrong bigpart file
i got the correct file from dev-host and i am now up and running
 
oompalumpa2008
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoom1425 View Post
thanks for replying
my model is the m600 verizon, but i got it solved
turns out that i had the wrong bigpart file
i got the correct file from dev-host and i am now up and running

Hi. I am having the same problem. When I install bigpart partition it says successful. but when I try and install kitkat. I still get device is not bigpartitioned error message.

I also tried dev-host bigpart installation file first and then when i try the kitkat install it still says I am not bigpart partitioned.

Any ideas?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes