Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Phone bricked? Process inside.

OP bpm2000

11th April 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayTelis

You are welcome .

OK I got the recovery installed fine.

Is it safe to go from .534 to 1.136? Looks like NUT removed the 4.3 0.290 files that you linked today.

Do I need to be using his kernel/de-odexing at all?

thx
11th April 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #12  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,572
 
10,020 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpm2000

OK I got the recovery installed fine.

Is it safe to go from .534 to 1.136? Looks like NUT removed the 4.3 0.290 files that you linked today.

Do I need to be using his kernel/de-odexing at all?

thx

go straight to the 757 rom
11th April 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #13  
DeejayTelis's Avatar
Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 33
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Didn't NUT said that .681 is required to go to .757 ?
11th April 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #14  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,572
 
10,020 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayTelis

Didn't NUT said that .681 is required to go to .757 ?

yes, but it isn't

that's just his guide for people already on the latest FW

You basically just need to be rooted, on any FW with recovery and you can flash it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #15  
DeejayTelis's Avatar
Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 33
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

yes, but it isn't

that's just his guide for people already on the latest FW

You basically just need to be rooted, on any FW with recovery and you can flash it

Really? o.O
I flashed from .257 to .290 to .681 and then .757 for nothing. Lol :P
12th April 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #16  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,572
 
10,020 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayTelis

Really? o.O
I flashed from .257 to .290 to .681 and then .757 for nothing. Lol :P

Yes really.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes