Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Making Themes

Tip us?
 
benjaminbodoky
Old
#1  
benjaminbodoky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 184
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Budapest
Default Making Themes

So, i wanna make a theme for P6. My question is, how it is possible. I search a web for some solution but i can figure it out how to do it.
 
ThePro2014
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cordoba
with hisuite. conect your p6, and active hi suite mode, in hi suite programe is a option for personalization. in this you can create your themes
 
benjaminbodoky
Old
#3  
benjaminbodoky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 184
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Budapest
The last update for HiSuite killed that option...

BB
 
bok27
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cluj Napoca
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminbodoky View Post
The last update for HiSuite killed that option...

BB
Yes last update not have this option bat this version have:HiSuiteSetup_v1.8.10.2006
Huawei Ascend P 6 Android KitKat 4.4.2
 
tauio111
Old
#5  
tauio111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 260
Posts: 406
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jõhvi, Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminbodoky View Post
So, i wanna make a theme for P6. My question is, how it is possible. I search a web for some solution but i can figure it out how to do it.
extract .hwt with 7zip or winrar, edit the files and repack it as .zip and then rename the .zip to .hwt
Huawei Ascend P6
PA 4.4.4
 
benjaminbodoky
Old
#6  
benjaminbodoky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 184
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Budapest
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
extract .hwt with 7zip or winrar, edit the files and repack it as .zip and then rename the .zip to .hwt
Ys i tried that too, but its not working, properly.

BB
 
neodante
Old
#7  
neodante's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 410
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lepe
The way to edit a .hwt file is to in on the file with the winrar and replaces a png image for another....just in on the file,never extract....after of change what you want,before that close winrar saves the changes.

To this way I did it,here a theme modified for me :

https://mega.co.nz/#!lB0wXbyC!XblHVV...2F3A_fYCqpx508
The Following User Says Thank You to neodante For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
benshannon
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodante View Post
The way to edit a .hwt file is to in on the file with the winrar and replaces a png image for another....just in on the file,never extract....after of change what you want,before that close winrar saves the changes.

To this way I did it,here a theme modified for me :
Finally able to change ugly icon set!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more