Originally Posted by bawffg85
Roms for 4.3 with N3 features have high RAM,which i have no idea to get it lower.But some guys keep it at 50-60% with some apps,like Greenfy...
I am having a peculiar problem with this ROM
- few days back (15 days) my battery would not charge up to 100% even if I put it for charging for more than 8 hrs
- I cleaned caches... etc, pulled out the battery and it started charging
- but now it started discharging too fast.
- I used battery calibration tool (from play.google.com) to reset the battery statistics.. things seemed to be working
- issue of excess battery drain and battery not charging to 100% re-occurred: i re installed the ROM (Cleaned Cache, System and Data)
the issue had cropped up again,
- Phone is not going into deep sleep (used to go upto 95% into deep sleep)
following wake locks are there
- mdm_hsic_pm0 (was giving problem earlier in PA ROM also, but does not give problems in 4.1.2)
I have re installed the ROM (again), hoping that i will not need a clean install again and lose data
please suggest what needs to be done to get back proper batter life (now it is 7-8 min for every 1%)
thanks in advance