LG G2 Lost memory

Tip us?

ulises-31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh View Post
None of the Spanish ROMs are open, they are all carrier versions.

Suggest you use no. 52 off the list (newer version) or no. 40 (original release). Both will work in Spain.

You MUST do a factory reset BEFORE flashing... use the phone reset therefore.
now I'm wearing the No 40 and with only 16gb but still in the information put 32gb hard. I understand nothing

LenAsh
Old
Thanks Meter 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises-31 View Post
now I'm wearing the No 40 and with only 16gb but still in the information put 32gb hard. I understand nothing
You did a full factory reset before flashing?

How do you know you have a 32G phone? You don't appear to know much about what you have...
Moto G 16GB (Good noddy phone for Mrs Ash)
Sony Xperia ZL - Actually better than the Z for me - and LOUD!
LG G2 D802 - rooted Stock with Bloat removed
HTC One - good and terrible in One package
iPAD 2

ulises-31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh View Post
You did a full factory reset before flashing?

How do you know you have a 32G phone? You don't appear to know much about what you have...
yes If I have done a factory reset with vol-and the home button. It is 32gb because it puts in section hardware environment on the phone and I called LG and the IMEI number of them have said it is Vodafone Spain and 32gb.

yossim66
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi
i have the same problem, i do factory reset and flash vodaphone 32gb .kdz and still i have 16gb/
is there another solution?

midan
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossim66 View Post
hi
i have the same problem, i do factory reset and flash vodaphone 32gb .kdz and still i have 16gb/
is there another solution?
I followed this guide here http://www.android-hilfe.de/lg-d802-...wandelt-2.html
If you have problems please contact me.

saabthedragon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question LG G2 Lost 32GB memory

We welcome ... I read these 2 pages of threads and tried versions posted in the hope that I will recover all my phone memory ... disappointing result, 10Gb available.
The history goes like this: I installed some software in it (eg, G2 and G2 Xposed TweaksBox Modules etc..) After uninstalling I reset and has not started, do not boot, stuck at LG logo, LED illuminated green - blue. I installed the new software (not specified taking up 16GB or 32GB) in download mode after restart I saw that no parent available all the memory (26GB) 10GB only. I installed and 32GB versions but nothing, same result.
I tried the above guide and I do not recognize all the commands ... I do not know what I do, do you have any idea?
Thank you very much !