Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more
Post Reply

Bad gaming performance

OP Motawa88

12th April 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Well with my galaxy note 2 i had pretty good gaming performace. I thought that the snapdragon 600 was equal toe the exynos cpu but in emulators like ppsspp games run horrible (20-30% speed) on my g pad. My note 2 ran them with 100%+

anyone know why?
12th April 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #2  
erwaso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Side
Thanks Meter: 26
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Injustice, deus ex and dead trigger 2 run smoothly here.
12th April 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motawa88

Well with my galaxy note 2 i had pretty good gaming performace. I thought that the snapdragon 600 was equal toe the exynos cpu but in emulators like ppsspp games run horrible (20-30% speed) on my g pad. My note 2 ran them with 100%+

anyone know why?

The Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) has a 1024x600 resolution. The G Tab has nearly quadruple.
12th April 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtleone

The Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) has a 1024x600 resolution. The G Tab has nearly quadruple.

i am talking about the PHONE. Note 2 n7100
12th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motawa88

i am talking about the PHONE. Note 2 n7100

I stand corrected, the G Pad has 2.5x the resolution of the Note 2.
12th April 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtleone

I stand corrected, the G Pad has 2.5x the resolution of the Note 2.

the resolution doesnt matter with ppsspp emulator because you can choose the original resolution of the psp.
12th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motawa88

the resolution doesnt matter with ppsspp emulator because you can choose the original resolution of the psp.

I'd ask support of your emulator dev then. I looked it up and there are people complaining about performance on Snapdragons running at 2.3GHz.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Pad 8.3 General by ThreadRank