5,593,587 Members 38,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do u want this Thread to keep getting updated and seen on upcoming Sammy Devices?
yes! 76 100.00%
no! 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD][N9005][N900S] SmartDebloater v2 [AROMA][Universal][6MB][Based on KK]

Tip us?
 
Journyman16
Old
#71  
Journyman16's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 381
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bendigo

 
DONATE TO ME
The line above, "works on any KK rom" - the implication is it DOESN'T work on JB Roms? Or is it just saying it ALSO works on KK ROMs? I'd like to try this on my Alliance ROM but not if it is going to break stuff - although I am running a nandroid as I type...
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!
 
SkywalkerZ
Old
#72  
SkywalkerZ's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2947
Posts: 1,775
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
The line above, "works on any KK rom" - the implication is it DOESN'T work on JB Roms? Or is it just saying it ALSO works on KK ROMs? I'd like to try this on my Alliance ROM but not if it is going to break stuff - although I am running a nandroid as I type...
only KK at the moment!
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!
My Works/Contributions
 
Revolutionary S5 ROM (SmartDroid)(i9300)
SmartDroid Simple ROM(i9300)
Fast Launcher(N7100)(4.3)
Fast Launcher(N9005)(4.3/4.4)
Fast Launcher(i9500/5)(4.3/4.4)
SmartDebloater(i9505)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(i337-AT&T S4)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(N9005/S)(4.4)
Echoe ROM(N9005)(Contributor)
 
SkywalkerZ
Old
#73  
SkywalkerZ's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2947
Posts: 1,775
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
V2 Upcoming !!
Changelog
  • Full Odex Support
  • Reworked aroma
  • Full data/app support
  • few apps fixed
  • few more added
  • new splashscreen
  • new theme
  • Full knox cleaning

Download

Note-This is a semi/fixed version, if there are still apps left behind which i doubt let me know which !
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!
My Works/Contributions
 
Revolutionary S5 ROM (SmartDroid)(i9300)
SmartDroid Simple ROM(i9300)
Fast Launcher(N7100)(4.3)
Fast Launcher(N9005)(4.3/4.4)
Fast Launcher(i9500/5)(4.3/4.4)
SmartDebloater(i9505)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(i337-AT&T S4)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(N9005/S)(4.4)
Echoe ROM(N9005)(Contributor)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SkywalkerZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Journyman16
Old
#74  
Journyman16's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 381
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bendigo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywalkerZ View Post
only KK at the moment!
Hm... in the meantime I tried it anyway, nandroid safely in hand, and it works just fine. Didn't save me heaps, but then I'd done considerable manual debloating anyway, but it worked flawlessly.

*grins* You may be selling yourself short on this...

If I get time over the W/E I will Backup my phone again and try a raw flash of Alliance and then run Smart Debloater and see how it goes.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!
 
SkywalkerZ
Old
#75  
SkywalkerZ's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2947
Posts: 1,775
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
Hm... in the meantime I tried it anyway, nandroid safely in hand, and it works just fine. Didn't save me heaps, but then I'd done considerable manual debloating anyway, but it worked flawlessly.

*grins* You may be selling yourself short on this...

If I get time over the W/E I will Backup my phone again and try a raw flash of Alliance and then run Smart Debloater and see how it goes.
sure!
U can report back!
U know any 4.3 base which is deodexed or even odexed?
I dont wanna download a firmware and extract .tar.md5 and then .img files...so an already odexed/deodex base can save me time!
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!
My Works/Contributions
 
Revolutionary S5 ROM (SmartDroid)(i9300)
SmartDroid Simple ROM(i9300)
Fast Launcher(N7100)(4.3)
Fast Launcher(N9005)(4.3/4.4)
Fast Launcher(i9500/5)(4.3/4.4)
SmartDebloater(i9505)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(i337-AT&T S4)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(N9005/S)(4.4)
Echoe ROM(N9005)(Contributor)
The Following User Says Thank You to SkywalkerZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Journyman16
Old
#76  
Journyman16's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 381
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bendigo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywalkerZ View Post
sure!
U can report back!
U know any 4.3 base which is deodexed or even odexed?
I dont wanna download a firmware and extract .tar.md5 and then .img files...so an already odexed/deodex base can save me time!
Alliance ROM is deodexed 4.3 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2571255

Been doing backups and will wipe/flash it now then try your app... What report do you want - is there a log I can post after it installs?
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!
 
SkywalkerZ
Old
#77  
SkywalkerZ's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2947
Posts: 1,775
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
Alliance ROM is deodexed 4.3 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2571255

Been doing backups and will wipe/flash it now then try your app... What report do you want - is there a log I can post after it installs?
Thanks
and let me know if any apps that remain even after u choose
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!
My Works/Contributions
 
Revolutionary S5 ROM (SmartDroid)(i9300)
SmartDroid Simple ROM(i9300)
Fast Launcher(N7100)(4.3)
Fast Launcher(N9005)(4.3/4.4)
Fast Launcher(i9500/5)(4.3/4.4)
SmartDebloater(i9505)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(i337-AT&T S4)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(N9005/S)(4.4)
Echoe ROM(N9005)(Contributor)
 
Alan_Hill
Old
#78  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2005
I have this error: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" T_T
Nobody was born to be perfect
 
SkywalkerZ
Old
#79  
SkywalkerZ's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2947
Posts: 1,775
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_Hill View Post
I have this error: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" T_T
install allshare apks back
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!
My Works/Contributions
 
Revolutionary S5 ROM (SmartDroid)(i9300)
SmartDroid Simple ROM(i9300)
Fast Launcher(N7100)(4.3)
Fast Launcher(N9005)(4.3/4.4)
Fast Launcher(i9500/5)(4.3/4.4)
SmartDebloater(i9505)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(i337-AT&T S4)(4.4)
SmartDebloater(N9005/S)(4.4)
Echoe ROM(N9005)(Contributor)
The Following User Says Thank You to SkywalkerZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Alan_Hill
Old
#80  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywalkerZ View Post
install allshare apks back
I searched, it say Allshare now is Samsung Link. I installed Samsung Link and the problem still there.
Can you fix that on next version
Nobody was born to be perfect

Tags
4.4.2, smartdebloater, smartdroid
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes