Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 39,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

best small simple weather widget?

Tip us?

cobyman7035
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default best small simple weather widget?

any good simple one? with big icons and text/logo so i can see the current day temperature of my local city? thanks must work with null v23 rom
i don't have the samsung stock weather widget working

must be a small app file size too, i haven weather and android notification widget and thats around 3.5megs
8gb NeXus⁴ 4.4 kitkat fully stock
16gb NeXus 7 FHD w/ TWRP 2.6.3.1 signed-razor-KRT16S-from-JSS15Q 4.4.2 KK w/ ElementalX v2.6 kernel @1.736 ghz UV800 using ART mode
32gb NeXus 5 white rooted/unlocked TWRP v2.6.4.3 touch , 4.4.2 KOT49H kk stock, franco kernel r32 w/ ART UVing 1.5ghz max cpu vomer
samsung galaxy gear black watch w/ Null v23 rom

Boeffiej
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I use go weather products and has an great interface and widgets

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030D using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Boeffiej For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fOmey
Old
(Last edited by fOmey; 12th April 2014 at 11:42 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3906
Best bet would be getting the stock samsung weather working.. You wont require a internet connection on your gear by doing it this way..

Accuweather....apk & WeatherDaemon.apk are needed on your phone for Samsung weather to work. Refer HERE for more info.

You can then use samsungs stock weather widget for custom text widgets, this is more a advanced user method tho.

HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?

GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

The Following User Says Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazer9
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey View Post
Best bet would be getting the stock samsung weather working.. You wont require a internet connection on your gear by doing it this way..

Accuweather....apk & WeatherDaemon.apk are needed on your phone for Samsung weather to work. Refer HERE for more info.

You can then use samsungs stock weather widget for custom text widgets, this is more a advanced user method tho.
The thing that annoys me about Samsung's stock accuweather which the gear seems dependent on unless you tether it to the internet is that it requires you to be outside with GPS on for any updates to show as far as weather, temperature, ect... At least that's what I determined on my setup and I looked everywhere in the widget's settings ect... on the phone for a way to change that and can't.
Verizon Galaxy S4 w/ Safestrap Recovery v3.72 & ★[ROM][JULY 4] Hyperdrive RLS17.1 KitKat `._ ║Hyperdrive Tweaks ║ Ultimate Customization ║ On-the-Fly Theming ★ w/ NC2 Bootloader -On Stock Side!...

Gear w/ Tizen NE9-Rooted

Asus Transformer TF300T : ★★★[TF300 KitKat 4.4.4][CROMBi-kk][F2FS | DATA2SD | ROM2SD | CM11 ][JULY 16]★★★