Spare Batteries Not Released?

OP brizzle7

11th April 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues getting hold of a spare battery in the UK. I had an order with Mobile Fun which got delayed sometime last week so reordered with Amazon but they told me it'd been delayed this morning.

Anyone know where to get one from?
12th April 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #2  
OP, KS
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzle7

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues getting hold of a spare battery in the UK. I had an order with Mobile Fun which got delayed sometime last week so reordered with Amazon but they told me it'd been delayed this morning.

Im having a similar issue here in the US. Sorry I cant help, but its a free bump!

I ordered one through Samsung and was told its on back order. When I picked up my phone from Sprint, the Samsung rep said she was 100% sure the Sprint store should have them. They were either not unpacked, or they would be delivered today. But the Sprint employee knew nothing of them and could only confirm they did not have any to sell.

Long story short, it looks like the stores will have them before Samsung will get more. A lot didnt have time to put them on the floor for launch day but Im betting they will stock them within the next day or two. Im not sure how any of that works in the UK.
12th April 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Somewhere in NYC
Thanks Meter: 396

2,688 posts
More
I'm waiting for ZeroLemon to release a tricell battery for this device.
12th April 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 75

434 posts
Quote:

Hi guys,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SA...item2a397b294d

Ordered one, received it on Thursday so ordered a second one!

They have just the battery listed but it is over 100 so assume it is out of stock.
12th April 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippyuk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SA...item2a397b294d

Ordered one, received it on Thursday so ordered a second one!

They have just the battery listed but it is over 100 so assume it is out of stock.

Hi, I noticed this but was a little suspicious that this guy's got them before everyone else? I guess if you got it delivered already, they're good.

I even checked the official Samsung store on Oxford Street London earlier, nothing.
12th April 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 75

434 posts
Quote:

Hi, I noticed this but was a little suspicious that this guy's got them before everyone else? I guess if you got it delivered already, they're good.

I even checked the official Samsung store on Oxford Street London earlier, nothing.

I ordered mine on Wednesday, paid for the Special Delivery and received it on Thursday. Definitely Original Genuine Samsung Product. Ordered a second one to keep at the office. If you have not already then I would definitely order one as I have no idea how long before anyone else gets them in!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread