OP MoNsTeRmUk

12th April 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

31 posts
More
Hello..
I am going to buy the moto g very soon
But I wanted to know if there is a difference between 8 giga/16 giga in term of the size of the application installed....is there any limit?
Because I just want the phone for chatting and doing some simple stuff since I have a galaxy note with 32 giga and I am depending on it a lot

Thank you
12th April 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk

Hello..
I am going to buy the moto g very soon
But I wanted to know if there is a difference between 8 giga/16 giga in term of the size of the application installed....is there any limit?
Because I just want the phone for chatting and doing some simple stuff since I have a galaxy note with 32 giga and I am depending on it a lot

Thank you

I've got a 16GB XT1032 - 12.92GB available to user for apps/media. You can use as much or as little for apps/media as you like.
Other half has a 8GB XT1032 - she's got 5.52GB available to user. Again as much or as little for apps/media as you like.

Now I'm wondering why there is such a big difference in the space taken up by the OS/System partition? (3.08GB on the 16GB as opposed to 2.48Gb on the 8GB). The phones are both on stock firmware, but different carrier versions.....
The Following User Says Thank You to neu - smurph For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neu - smurph

I've got a 16GB XT1032 - 12.92GB available to user for apps/media. You can use as much or as little for apps/media as you like.
Other half has a 8GB XT1032 - she's got 5.52GB available to user. Again as much or as little for apps/media as you like.

Now I'm wondering why there is such a big difference in the space taken up by the OS/System partition? (3.08GB on the 16GB as opposed to 2.48Gb on the 8GB). The phones are both on stock firmware, but different carrier versions.....

Thanks for the reply
I guess I should take a 16 giga bytes one
For your information
The more size the memory have , the more the system takes
You can see it clearly on HDD
650 giga and you can use only 500 something
they are always lying about the size but who cares we just buy xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread