Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,103 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can someone explain this ir in my log?

Tip us?
 
hotbyz168
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2007
Default Can someone explain this ir in my log?

It is coming up constantly every 100th of a second. I've been having a lot of problems with wake locks and am on a fresh nc2 install. Is my hardware done?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397318104255.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	2682108  
 
YrrchSebor
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 293
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
kind of a random guess but are you using Samsung WatchON? i only ask because maybe ir is the infrared blaster used to control tvs, maybe it's run amuck or something? good luck figuring this out..
 
hotbyz168
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
kind of a random guess but are you using Samsung WatchON? i only ask because maybe ir is the infrared blaster used to control tvs, maybe it's run amuck or something? good luck figuring this out..
Nah I don't use it. Maybe I should disable in app manager. .. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
 
YrrchSebor
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 293
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbyz168 View Post
Nah I don't use it. Maybe I should disable in app manager. .. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
worth a try anyway, ir does often refer to to the infrared blaster. if it isn't WatchON, maybe something else is using the blaster. just throwing out ideas here.. good luck
 
hotbyz168
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
worth a try anyway, ir does often refer to to the infrared blaster. if it isn't WatchON, maybe something else is using the blaster. just throwing out ideas here.. good luck
I think I made it mad lol. Seems like another factory reset. And than phone is going back if it's still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397320830769.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	2682164  
 
YrrchSebor
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 293
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbyz168 View Post
I think I made it mad lol. Seems like another factory reset. And than phone is going back if it's still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Lol, perhaps a replacement could be in order
 
hotbyz168
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Lol, perhaps a replacement could be in order
Just did a full wipe. Guess what


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397322163979.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	2682198  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more