MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina
It's like Android Device Manager

You can wipe data. And locate your device

On cyanogenmod.org
Just need to make the account on your phone

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sounds great! Hey, I've done something for the TamsuiCM11 team, go to CM11 thread on Original Development and see the images for the team I've done! :highfive:

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
Hey, @MarckozZ, I used one of your images to create a webpage - another design for TamsuiCM11's website, if they approve. Can I show it to everybody?

Oh, and @lozohcum? You're the person I (and probably everybody else) see as TamsuiCM11's leader and stuff - can I make another design for your website?

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
Hey, @MarckozZ, I used one of your images to create a webpage - another design for TamsuiCM11's website, if they approve. Can I show it to everybody?

Oh, and @lozohcum? You're the person I (and probably everybody else) see as TamsuiCM11's leader and stuff - can I make another design for your website?

I'm not the leader, I just put everything into a one piece. Like site and thead, links etc.
In my opinion we don't need any new logos and new sites because it's not a big thing, it's only CM11 not a super project like another custom rom. I created the site just to put there everything, no sophisticated resources are needed.

But I'll depend on what @joebonrichie say about this.

People think I'm a leader because I am very active at the forum, the truth is that my life sucks and I have nothing better to do ^^
confession_bear.jpg

Last edited:

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
I'm not the leader, I just put everything into a one piece. Like site and thead, links etc.
In my opinion we don't need any new logos and new sites because it's not a big thing, it's only CM11 not a super project like another custom rom. I created the site just to put there everything, no sophisticated resources are needed.

But I'll depend on what @joebonrichie say about this.

People think I'm a leader because I am very active at the forum, the truth is that my life sucks and I have nothing better to do ^^

All right then... let's wait for joebonrichie to say something.

This was what I'd made so far (only the home page yet): http://nsood.in/tamsuicm11/

Reactions: MarckozZ

MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina

Alright use it.. no problem.. :eek:

And @lozohcum , maybe you see this as "its just CM11", but we all see this as a huge achievement! So thats why I thought that we could give this project a logo or an official banner, to identify your hard work as a great team. We all appreciate your ard work guys!! :highfive:

@NSDCars5 WOW! that's what I'm talking about! Our CM11 deserves a site like that!! Great!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzepar and NSDCars5

Grimlock007

Jan 25, 2014
Cybertron
All right then... let's wait for joebonrichie to say something.

This was what I'd made so far (only the home page yet): http://nsood.in/tamsuicm11/
IT'S AWESOME ......(MarckozZ should fix the text pixelation)
yes we should let everyone do the stuff their good at ....
developers should developing
web designers should design the website (as lozo said nothing fancy needed and currently it looks perfect)
Artists should do what artists do ...(i'm don't know what they do ,cuz i'm bad at it)

Reactions: NSDCars5

abstrkt1337

Feb 27, 2014
Somewhere in France

Sorry to go off topic. But i receive my Xperia E in a few days

I paid it 12€

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Alright use it.. no problem.. :eek:

And @lozohcum , maybe you see this as "its just CM11", but we all see this as a huge achievement! So thats why I thought that we could give this project a logo or an official banner, to identify your hard work as a great team. We all appreciate your ard work guys!! :highfive:

@NSDCars5 WOW! that's what I'm talking about! Our CM11 deserves a site like that!! Great!!!

I sent you a PM bro

MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina
IT'S AWESOME ......(MarckozZ should fix the text pixelation)
yes we should let everyone do the stuff their good at ....
developers should developing
web designers should design the website (as lozo said nothing fancy needed and currently it looks perfect)
Artists should do what artists do ...(i'm don't know what they do ,cuz i'm bad at it)

@MarckozZ Thanks! Your artwork is most of the good stuff, really. :)

@Grimlock007 Let this be a lesson for you; artists create works of art. Always remember that. :p

Thanks guys!! Ok, I'll fix the pixelation on imagen I'll doit as quick as I can!

Thanks for the mention on the site NSDCars5 :victory:

I was thinking of making a signature picture for everyone to show that they are using TamsuiCM11's ROM! Other teams have one for their ROMs, so we should have a signature for all TamsuiCM11 users! :cowboy:

Reactions: NeoTrix

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
@MarckozZ

Awesome work! I'll be updating the website ASAP, as well as include all other pages. After this, if lozohcum and joebonrichie like it, we can move it out of my domain into wherever they say. (Does Google Sites support raw HTML content?)

EDIT: I can't figure out where to put the photo with all the devices, but it looks so cool that I want to use it. Working on it...

EDIT 2: Can somebody upload a picture of this message?

sim_message.png

This image has been modified and isn't of full size, so it's not really looking good. I'm not on CM11 right now so I can't snap one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    customLogo.gif

This is place to talk about, spam and complain about CyanogenMod11 for Tamsui Devices J, Miro, Tipo, E.

Enjoy the chaos.
    Why would he or other devs not help you? I don't see their point other than them being too "proud" to help people developing for a low-end device(which seems unlikely to me) or you are simply not trying enough and/or asking for copypasta?

And why would the CM team waste their time making changes in the source just to exclude old devices?
    Are you implying that they are being payed by companies to cause users to buy newer devices just because there are no (up-to-date) versions of CM?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult you.
    I asked FXP few times for help, they didn't realy care.
    I only say that CM devs are throwing obstacles under our legs. I don't know why they don't want to see other devices running new android but it's probably Jerpelea intention.
    They don't waste time to exclude older devices, they just remove pieces of code instead of adding some simple choices.
    I would call it "selfishness of high-end devs". Everyone is crazy about S4, S5, Z1, Z2 Z246 and so on but no one cares about devices like Xperia J.
    Now I know android better and I know not every android version is good for low devices, but I still think that Xperia J and some others have good potential.

RonGokhale helped me a bit, he is great dev with good heart ^^
    Last Friday I got my new laptop. Today I compiled CM11 on it. My old PC used to compile CM11 in around 12 hours, my new laptop does it in 1.5h.
    0.jpg
    I stuck around month ago and can't fix those errors:

Code:
    target thumb C: libminui <= bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c: In function 'alloc_ion_mem':
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:164:17: error: 'struct ion_allocation_data' has no member named 'heap_mask'
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:166:13: error: 'ION_SYSTEM_CONTIG_HEAP_ID' undeclared (first use in this function)
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:166:13: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c: In function 'free_overlay':
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:304:31: error: storage size of 'ext_commit' isn't known
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:335:35: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct mdp_display_commit'
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:336:24: error: 'MDP_DISPLAY_COMMIT_OVERLAY' undeclared (first use in this function)
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:338:21: error: 'MSMFB_DISPLAY_COMMIT' undeclared (first use in this function)
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c: In function 'overlay_display_frame':
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:358:31: error: storage size of 'ext_commit' isn't known
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:416:35: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct mdp_display_commit'
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:417:24: error: 'MDP_DISPLAY_COMMIT_OVERLAY' undeclared (first use in this function)
    bootable/recovery/minui/graphics_overlay.c:419:21: error: 'MSMFB_DISPLAY_COMMIT' undeclared (first use in this function)
    make: *** [/home/lozohcum/CM11/out/target/product/jlo/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/graphics_overlay.o] Error 1

and I have no one to ask for help. FXP will never help us, neither other devs.

CyanogenMod team is purposely doing those changes in source to exclude more and more devices from KitKat updates.

Update:
    Problem above finally fixed. I carry on building

Hm... I can make a better poem. In fact:

KitKat on our Tamsui phones,
    who knew it could be done?
    It may not be exactly stable right now,
    but improvement will come in the long run.

joebonrichie is working on the Tipo,
    lozohcum does stuff for J.
    UltraGamerHD works for the E,
    With the Miro, Shivang has a nice day.

Stuff is good, alphas are released,
    WiFi and GSM work.
    Don't curse the devs, or talk of the camera,
    if you do, you're just a jerk.

For devices that shipped with ICS,
    our phones are in good shape.
    Of the latest Android version,
    our phones will soon wear the drape.