Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 39,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where's all the Gear Fit people.

Tip us?

PhilPan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Default Where's all the Gear Fit people.

It seems all the Best Buy stores are sold out, yet I don't see a lot of people discussing the fit. I was able to track one down from a sprint store.

I love the thing.

I can't seem to find if it has the ability to double tap screen to do things.

How do you guys like the fit?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

nala1908
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Its pretty cool. I'm using it on my nexus and got most of the features working. I don't know what that double tap feature is. When you double tap with two fingers it opens the settings menu. And when you press the home button 2 times it opens whatever you have it set to. Maybe that helps.

PhilPan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nala1908 View Post
Its pretty cool. I'm using it on my nexus and got most of the features working. I don't know what that double tap feature is. When you double tap with two fingers it opens the settings menu. And when you press the home button 2 times it opens whatever you have it set to. Maybe that helps.
What features aren't working on your Nexus? I was thinking of flashing an aosp ROM, but did not want to lose functions. How are notifications?

nala1908
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilPan View Post
What features aren't working on your Nexus? I was thinking of flashing an aosp ROM, but did not want to lose functions. How are notifications?

Weather doesnt work, S Health isnt working either. alarms dont work. cannot quick reply to texts. but otherwise everything else is working.