Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,710 Members 44,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] T-MO pricing plans

Tip us?

RockRatt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3514
Quote:
Originally Posted by secano View Post
Correct. It's $20 for Unlimited LTE data, no caps, and you get 2.5GB at LTE speeds for tethering.
Thanks.
Now just time to wait and see if the bootloader is actually locked. Damn shame if it is

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337

mattlgroff
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2365

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Correct. It's $20 for Unlimited LTE data, no caps, and you get 2.5GB at LTE speeds for tethering.
But now that's a grandfathered in plan. If you drop it (or are a new customer) and want Unlimited LTE with no caps, its $30 and 5GB of tethering.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Use the forums!
Owner of Batakang. Recognized Developer at XDA

xda23
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
You 3.0 Gb at Lte speeds for tethering.I tether 15-30 plus Gbs a month with no problem.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

RMXO
Old
(Last edited by RMXO; 11th April 2014 at 08:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 531
deleted
TMO LG G3
TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

chivamex10
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Honestly T-Mobile only saves you money if you bring your own device. If you finance a phone you're already up there with AT&T.

Plan starts at $50
Add $30 for unlimited data
$10 for jump
$23-29.50 for your phone.

I switched the day before the old $20 unlimited plan was removed and brought my nexus 5 so it did end up saving me money but most people want to get a shiny new phone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Nokia 6061-> Samsung A737 -> iPhone 3G -> iPhone 4 -> Motorola Atrix-> Samsung Skyrocket -> iPhone 4s -> Nokia Lumia 900 -> HTC One X -> Samsung Galaxy SIII->iPhone 5-> Samsung Galaxy Note 2 -> Nokia Lumia 920 -> HTC One->iPhone 5s->Nexus Cinco-> soon i'll be in the 5th galaxy
The Following User Says Thank You to chivamex10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]