Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hands free activation after rooting with sacs rom

Tip us?

calitundra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Hands free activation after rooting with sacs rom

I have a sprint note 3 which I rooted and put sacs rom on (Kit kat version). It has been working great. I recently had the option to upgrade my phone which I did to the iPhone (I know I know ) Anyways I have tried to re activate my note 3 but it keeps going through the hands free activation sequence. Do I need to go back to stock rom and activate?

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by calitundra View Post
I have a sprint note 3 which I rooted and put sacs rom on (Kit kat version). It has been working great. I recently had the option to upgrade my phone which I did to the iPhone (I know I know ) Anyways I have tried to re activate my note 3 but it keeps going through the hands free activation sequence. Do I need to go back to stock rom and activate?
Did the network deactivate your Note 3 when you purchased your iPhone? If yes, then try turning off mobile data from the toggle panel. You'll have a heck of a WiFi phablet.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

calitundra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
OMG if I could "thank you a million times I would". I had to go back to the iPhone so I could receive calls from work if needed. Reactivated my note 3 this morning and turned off data and within minutes was up and running. I must have spent four hours yesterday reading forums and was about to go back to the stock rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to calitundra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]