Hands free activation after rooting with sacs rom

OP calitundra

12th April 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
I have a sprint note 3 which I rooted and put sacs rom on (Kit kat version). It has been working great. I recently had the option to upgrade my phone which I did to the iPhone (I know I know ) Anyways I have tried to re activate my note 3 but it keeps going through the hands free activation sequence. Do I need to go back to stock rom and activate?
12th April 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 10,081

5,904 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calitundra

I have a sprint note 3 which I rooted and put sacs rom on (Kit kat version). It has been working great. I recently had the option to upgrade my phone which I did to the iPhone (I know I know ) Anyways I have tried to re activate my note 3 but it keeps going through the hands free activation sequence. Do I need to go back to stock rom and activate?

Did the network deactivate your Note 3 when you purchased your iPhone? If yes, then try turning off mobile data from the toggle panel. You'll have a heck of a WiFi phablet.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Thumbs up
OMG if I could "thank you a million times I would". I had to go back to the iPhone so I could receive calls from work if needed. Reactivated my note 3 this morning and turned off data and within minutes was up and running. I must have spent four hours yesterday reading forums and was about to go back to the stock rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to calitundra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread