TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

HTC One Mid Night Release Online?

OP hypersonicx

11th April 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
First store I went to said they didn't get their shipment in, Went down the street and picked one up!
11th April 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 69

281 posts
I went to the store and they had the phone in stock, but they were giving me a hard time about changing my plan (I'm on an old value plan, which I plan on keeping). I ended up ordering online, because they were being.... not very helpful about helping a customer who didn't want a new plan.
12th April 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #23  
Flag Grapevine, Texas
Thanks Meter: 821

2,766 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm in a tmo store right now and Samsung seriously has this place cornered. There are s5 banners everywhere and huge s5 displays.... Over in the corner there is a small HTC display with the m7 and m8. When I was here yesterday morning for the m8 everybody was buying an s5 and the Samsung reps where here promoting. They were shoving it down peoples throats lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th April 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 79

660 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppeerr

I'm in a tmo store right now and Samsung seriously has this place cornered. There are s5 banners everywhere and huge s5 displays.... Over in the corner there is a small HTC display with the m7 and m8. When I was here yesterday morning for the m8 everybody was buying an s5 and the Samsung reps where here promoting. They were shoving it down peoples throats lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wow, yeah, clearly choosing the M8 was a good choice over the S5 considering I had every samsung device up to this point, they just didnt add anything mind blowing this time around.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread