Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,635 Members 38,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One Mid Night Release Online?

Tip us?

allklrnoflr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
First store I went to said they didn't get their shipment in, Went down the street and picked one up!

jonnycat26
Old
Thanks Meter 69
I went to the store and they had the phone in stock, but they were giving me a hard time about changing my plan (I'm on an old value plan, which I plan on keeping). I ended up ordering online, because they were being.... not very helpful about helping a customer who didn't want a new plan.

Cuppeerr
Old
Thanks Meter 821

DONATE TO ME
I'm in a tmo store right now and Samsung seriously has this place cornered. There are s5 banners everywhere and huge s5 displays.... Over in the corner there is a small HTC display with the m7 and m8. When I was here yesterday morning for the m8 everybody was buying an s5 and the Samsung reps where here promoting. They were shoving it down peoples throats lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Personal Phone: LG G3

Business Phone: iPhone 5s
Twitter

hypersonicx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppeerr View Post
I'm in a tmo store right now and Samsung seriously has this place cornered. There are s5 banners everywhere and huge s5 displays.... Over in the corner there is a small HTC display with the m7 and m8. When I was here yesterday morning for the m8 everybody was buying an s5 and the Samsung reps where here promoting. They were shoving it down peoples throats lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Wow, yeah, clearly choosing the M8 was a good choice over the S5 considering I had every samsung device up to this point, they just didnt add anything mind blowing this time around.
-=((R-L-D))=-