Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,311 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One (M7) Firmware help required

Tip us?

Matthewg780
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC One (M7) Firmware help required

Hello,

So I bought a HTC One a couple months back, it came with a custom ROM installed on it (Xposed I think)
I want to get back to the original firmware, but I need some help in doing that.

Much appreciated:3

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewg780 View Post
Hello,

So I bought a HTC One a couple months back, it came with a custom ROM installed on it (Xposed I think)
I want to get back to the original firmware, but I need some help in doing that.

Much appreciated:3
Without knowing the carrier and update the phone is on, we're flying blind trying to help. Xposed is a special app, and not the rom itself. Please go to Settings > About Phone > Software Info and let us know the Build Version and original carrier (or if it is an unlocked International model).
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

Matthewg780
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Without knowing the carrier and update the phone is on, we're flying blind trying to help. Xposed is a special app, and not the rom itself. Please go to Settings > About Phone > Software Info and let us know the Build Version and original carrier (or if it is an unlocked International model).
It says "Android Revolution 12.2 HD" also my phone is locked to EE, sorry I forgot to say:3

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewg780 View Post
It says "Android Revolution 12.2 HD" also my phone is locked to EE, sorry I forgot to say:3

Gotcha. Alright, well in my experience, the ARHD series of roms are pretty solid, but if you want to get back to stock then you will need to use the RUU from EE. You should be able to find everything you need from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)