Unlocked Droid RAZR M help?

OP noahhsmithh

12th April 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hope I put this thread in the right place.

Okay so I unlocked my razr with RadioComm, (the droid was locked to Verizon), unlocked it, it lets me choose from Global, CDMA, & GSM now, and I wanted to use it with Sprint. I put my Sprint SIM card into it and a box kept popping up saying "SIM card is from an unknown source" so I tried switching it from Global, CDMA, & GSM restarting it and still no luck. So I called Sprint customer service and they said they would switch it but they kept asking for a "(DEM?") number when there isnt a DEM number on the phone, so I told him i'd give him the IMEI code and he said he would try that way, he put me on hold for about 15 minutes then came back and said he switched the number to the phone but the system was giving him an error. He said to take it to a Sprint Repair store and they would flash it or put something on it to make it compatible. (the only store around me that supports sprint is radio shack) so he said to try there. Is there any other way to activate it than taking it to the store?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread