FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Firmware for Huawei Y511 (Claro Colombia)

11th March 2014, 04:34 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please I need it urgently, my signal damage and do not have it either for Odin, Either would serve me, or firmware or odin
 
 
11th March 2014, 11:46 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Y511 Firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfesango

Please I need it urgently, my signal damage and do not have it either for Odin, Either would serve me, or firmware or odin

I also need his Y511 firmware, right now the only firmware I can find is the China Mobile (this doent work in Colombia because China Mobile doesn´t use WCDMA) or the China Unicom firmware (this works in Clombia), but both are Chinese so they dont have any google application, not even the play store and I tried hard and couldnot install google apps.


You find those Y511 firmware (I can not post links, sorry):

China Mobile does not have WCDMA, only sd-CDMA


En español: Yo he buscado mucho el firmware para el Y511, el único que encuentro es el Chino, que se puede poner en ingles pero no trae nada de Google y me ha sido imposible instalar los productos de Google (Gapps), yo no lo usaría. De los 2 links, el de Cina Unicom es el único que funciona en Colombia. Si lo encuentra avíseme!
16th March 2014, 02:12 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy huawei y511
Why is there no specific page for this device huawei y511?
29th March 2014, 03:32 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
y511 firmware flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by noamanahmed

Why is there no specific page for this device huawei y511?

you try the russian y511-u30... it's very functional... though it might be for dual-sim y511, it functions just as good, if not much better.

i am not able to put the link because i am prevented by the admin to post it... just google "huawei y511-u30 flash firmware"...
12th April 2014, 11:20 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The Russian upgrade works
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm3t

you try the russian y511-u30... it's very functional... though it might be for dual-sim y511, it functions just as good, if not much better.

i am not able to put the link because i am prevented by the admin to post it... just google "huawei y511-u30 flash firmware"...

Hey you are right, the Russian upgrade works! I went to huaweidevice russia, searched Y511, downloaded the firmware, put it in dload folder in the SD card and used the SD card upgrade that is in the settings of the phone, thats all. Phone upgraded and no more chinese apps!

Camilo
13th April 2014, 12:27 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikebogota

Hey you are right, the Russian upgrade works! I went to huaweidevice russia, searched Y511, downloaded the firmware, put it in dload folder in the SD card and used the SD card upgrade that is in the settings of the phone, thats all. Phone upgraded and no more chinese apps!

Camilo

congratulations, that's so nice to hear. i want to add some info that you can remove the russian language too if you will root your y511.. only english will remain.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Hardware Hacking General by ThreadRank