5,600,234 Members 36,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(jb only for now)flash any stock rom from any g2 variant w/out roaming or dirty flash

Tip us?

blazewit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
sorry about the file being gone from my drive link guys. I'm not real familiar w drive n put that folder as can edit instead of can view n a couple d bags took it upon themselves to delete a bunch of stuff n add some weird crap n just plan cause me a big head ache trying to fix it. But hopefully its back up now though.
the definition of open: “mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git:// android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make" .....gangsta mike drop...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazewit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazewit View Post
sorry about the file being gone from my drive link guys. I'm not real familiar w drive n put that folder as can edit instead of can view n a couple d bags took it upon themselves to delete a bunch of stuff n add some weird crap n just plan cause me a big head ache trying to fix it. But hopefully its back up now though.
Glad you got them back up. I've been enjoying flashing 802 Roms.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

juajar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi Everyone, I flashed a D802 Open ROM on my VS980 successfully since I am using it out of the US. The thing is I lost the ability to launch voice commands from my car... It seems ONLY the D802 doesn't support the Hands Free Profile con Bluetooth or something like that.... Does anyone know if theres a way to fix this via changing something in the config files??

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to juajar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blazewit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
I just wanted to let people know, I should hopefully update this to kk soon. We just gotta wait till dr87s aosp roms are updated for the kk baseband as it's his device specific patch that I kanged to get cdma to work on non vs980 stock roms. So hopefully we'll be able to run gpro2 roms pretty soon
the definition of open: “mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git:// android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make" .....gangsta mike drop...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blazewit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

incubus2
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Glad to see you still are working on this for KK. Nice to have more options that Verizon deems uneccesary.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

abdel12345
Old
Thanks Meter 1052
Quote:
I just wanted to let people know, I should hopefully update this to kk soon. We just gotta wait till dr87s aosp roms are updated for the kk baseband as it's his device specific patch that I kanged to get cdma to work on non vs980 stock roms. So hopefully we'll be able to run gpro2 roms pretty soon
Can't wait!

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2

blazewit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
I don't have a good connection at work but as soon as I get home I'm gonna download a gpro2 Rom n if all goes well I'll post the new files n instructions for flashing d80x kk roms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazewit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blazewit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I don't have a good connection at work but as soon as I get home I'm gonna download a gpro2 Rom n if all goes well I'll post the new files n instructions for flashing d80x kk roms.
Well looks like there are still some kinks to work out out but I'll update the thread wen i get it working