Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,610 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please don't answer the phone!

Tip us?

misteurz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Please don't answer the phone!

Hi,
Soi bought the galaxy gear this week.
And I have a great question: how can I disable the auto answer when there is a phone call?
I answer on my phone, and the sound is on the watch (have to unclick "Bluetooth"on the phone after answering).

What I want: I answer on the phone: sound on the phone. I answer on the watch : sound on the watch.

Is it possible?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 760

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteurz View Post
Hi,
Soi bought the galaxy gear this week.
And I have a great question: how can I disable the auto answer when there is a phone call?
I answer on my phone, and the sound is on the watch (have to unclick "Bluetooth"on the phone after answering).

What I want: I answer on the phone: sound on the phone. I answer on the watch : sound on the watch.

Is it possible?\
When a call comes in, it rings on watch and phone. If I answer on the watch, I can press the leftmost button and it transfers the call audio back to the phone. If I answer on the phone, call audio stays on the phone.

My Gear doesn't auto-answer, but I also have auto-answer turned off on my phone, so not sure if that's related.
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'

misteurz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
My explanation wasn't Good. When à call comes in, it rings on watch and phone too.
If I answer on the watch, I can press the left button and it transfer s to the phone. Ok for this.
If I answer on the phone, call audio is on the watch. And that I'd my problem. Do you have I idea?

KiakSvk
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteurz View Post
My explanation wasn't Good. When à call comes in, it rings on watch and phone too.
If I answer on the watch, I can press the left button and it transfer s to the phone. Ok for this.
If I answer on the phone, call audio is on the watch. And that I'd my problem. Do you have I idea?

Your phone is LG-D802? If yes, that is your problem, because you dont have Samsung gear manager installed.

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 760

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiakSvk View Post
Your phone is LG-D802? If yes, that is your problem, because you dont have Samsung gear manager installed.
This makes sense. My phone is a Galaxy S3 and I have Gear Manager installed, so maybe that's why their Gear is working like a standard headset.

-= this post enhanced with bonus mobile typos =-
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'