Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help WIll Pay For Solution..Bricked S4 ACtive

Tip us?

dg10464
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v View Post
You don't need to worry about donating anything, I actually have never accepted donations. If you want to send some money, please send it to a charity you feel is worthwhile. If you really want to pay me back, please read as much as you can on everything and try to help others out when they ask questions or need help. The S4 Active is a small community, so we need as many people contributing to the forums as possible.

If you run into trouble with Odin or anything, let me know.
Thank You So Much......!!! I will pay it forward.....

dg10464
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v View Post
You don't need to worry about donating anything, I actually have never accepted donations. If you want to send some money, please send it to a charity you feel is worthwhile. If you really want to pay me back, please read as much as you can on everything and try to help others out when they ask questions or need help. The S4 Active is a small community, so we need as many people contributing to the forums as possible.

If you run into trouble with Odin or anything, let me know.

Thank you so much, like I expected repair store was unable to fix my phone. I took it home and was up and running in 5 minutes with the 1 click fix.
Your the man......I am now researching uprading to 4.3.. I am still however having this issue of apps not working after moving them to sd card....Are there any app to sd apps you prefer over others, I'm not sure where the issue is arising from.

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg10464 View Post
Thank you so much, like I expected repair store was unable to fix my phone. I took it home and was up and running in 5 minutes with the 1 click fix.
Your the man......I am now researching uprading to 4.3.. I am still however having this issue of apps not working after moving them to sd card....Are there any app to sd apps you prefer over others, I'm not sure where the issue is arising from.
Flashing 4.3 isn't that much harder then flashing the one-click, you just need to read and make sure you put things in the right spot.

As for apps top SD, I don't move my apps so I really can't give you much advice.