[Q] Put SIM on easy pay into another device

OP digitalsynner85

9th April 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Iberia, Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 72

544 posts
More
I just dropped my note 3 and shattered my screen. I have an older phone laying around but the problem is that on the easy pay installment deal, if you try to activate a different device on the number that has the installment plan on it, your next bill will have the installments fully accelerated and the next bill could be over 600 bucks depending on how much is left on the easy pay plan plus your regular bill. So my question is, is it possible to take the SIM from my note 3 and drop it into another phone and not actually go through the activation procedure and get working service on the other phone?
11th April 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag NASHVILLE,TN
Thanks Meter: 8

143 posts
More
I have a note 3 with easypay and switched to a lg g2 flex for 3 months an had no problems.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
13th April 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 325

1,682 posts
No. The Sim isn't like other gsm sims. It is tied to the phone and is used for domestic LTE. I've asked many techs and they say it won't work.
13th April 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 24

54 posts
Or you could buy a screen off the Internet, they are pretty easy to install. I do it almost daily. You need one of the first two choices on the following link. OEM Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly http://www.etradesupply.com/samsung/...e-3-n900p.html

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jivankovich For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread