Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 42,021 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lock screen personal message not showing

Tip us?

ornobohornish
Old
(Last edited by ornobohornish; 17th January 2014 at 06:26 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] lock screen personal message not showing

after rooting and delete some apps my note 3 lock screen personal message not showing on the lock screen. can any body help? though i am typing personal message on settings but nothing showing on my lock screen. even the clock has gone also. please help

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,409

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornobohornish View Post
after rooting and delete some apps my note 3 lock screen personal message not showing on the lock screen. can any body help? though i am typing personal message on settings but nothing showing on my lock screen. even the clock has gone also. please help
You have deleted a system app via debloating which has disabled it. Easier Freezing apps with TB then if you have issues you can go back and unfreeze and fix.

Two options now. Find the files you require to fix clock etc OR reflash your stock ROM (dirty flash so you don't lose data)

Oh and word of advice, if you don't know what it does... DON'T delete it. That's how things get broken.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

apokotou1709
Old
Thanks Meter 2
In case you still have a problem it's because you deleted the fonts, try changing to a font that you haven't deleted and it should be back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to apokotou1709 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SiNJiN76
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
In case you still have a problem it's because you deleted the fonts, try changing to a font that you haven't deleted and it should be back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I don't remember deleting a font. Oh well. Ha ha. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. Fixed by selecting new font.