Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GUIDE] ROOT Gionee Elife E7 (16/32 GB)

OP NHS2008

11th April 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #21  
GTARaja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dharwad
Thanks Meter: 57
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only

bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...
The Following User Says Thank You to GTARaja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #22  
Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...


Hmm after you said i uninstalled adw launcher and noticed changes. They are definately an improvement honestly though i dont like miui/amigo much due to chinese/applish feel they give
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #23  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only

could u plz share link of stock ROM?
12th April 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #24  
Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986

could u plz share link of stock ROM?

here you go mate

method 1 official flash tool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711742

method 2 cwm backup

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649318
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #25  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

here you go mate

method 1 official flash tool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711742

method 2 cwm backup

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649318

Thanks. i will try it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes