Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] ROOT Gionee Elife E7 (16/32 GB)

Tip us?

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger View Post
you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only
bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...
The Following User Says Thank You to GTARaja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dhirajranger
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...

Hmm after you said i uninstalled adw launcher and noticed changes. They are definately an improvement honestly though i dont like miui/amigo much due to chinese/applish feel they give
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikky986
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only
could u plz share link of stock ROM?

dhirajranger
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986 View Post
could u plz share link of stock ROM?
here you go mate

method 1 official flash tool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711742

method 2 cwm backup

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649318
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikky986
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Thanks. i will try it.