Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No "stickers"

Tip us?

scooter1979
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] No "stickers"

This is a minor problem, yet a problem nonetheless. Stock rooted, under the effects in gallery, there's a "stickers" option. When I tap it, it brings up a screen that has multiple blank spots that I would assume have fun little effects to add on. When I click any blank square, it gives me a gallery has stopped error and just goes back to the picture I was trying to play with. I'm wondering, when I unlocked the phone and /data was wiped, did I lose the stickers, kind of like unlocking wipes the HTC calculator?

Like I said, minor issue, but I'd like to have all of the features I'm supposed to have. Any help would be appreciated.

rhotrod23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter1979 View Post
This is a minor problem, yet a problem nonetheless. Stock rooted, under the effects in gallery, there's a "stickers" option. When I tap it, it brings up a screen that has multiple blank spots that I would assume have fun little effects to add on. When I click any blank square, it gives me a gallery has stopped error and just goes back to the picture I was trying to play with. I'm wondering, when I unlocked the phone and /data was wiped, did I lose the stickers, kind of like unlocking wipes the HTC calculator?

Like I said, minor issue, but I'd like to have all of the features I'm supposed to have. Any help would be appreciated.
That happened to me after rooting. Apparently the stickers are in the folder "data" which gets wiped when rooting. You need to pull the "data" folder from the stock ROM or OTA zip and push it over.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...s#post51732171
The Following User Says Thank You to rhotrod23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scooter1979
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Got it. Preload push did the trick. I figured it was something like that. Thanks.