FORUMS

[Q] searching for tweaks/mods

638 posts
Thanks Meter: 114
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
First of all sorry for my bad english

Im looking for scripts/tweaks/mods for Moto G or 4.4 Android versión, i know we have a lot of them in forum but for 2.3+ and im thinking about that scrips/mod/tweak are not working as well for KK maybe cuz all the progress that Android do to this versión not necesary if you understand.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
 
13th April 2014, 10:57 AM |#2  
matttbe's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogante

First of all sorry for my bad english

Im looking for scripts/tweaks/mods for Moto G or 4.4 Android versión, i know we have a lot of them in forum but for 2.3+ and im thinking about that scrips/mod/tweak are not working as well for KK maybe cuz all the progress that Android do to this versión not necesary if you understand.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Many ROMs and non official kernels include some mods/tweaks. Why don't you use them?
Or do you want some specific scripts/mods/tweaks?
13th April 2014, 11:28 AM |#3  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matttbe

Many ROMs and non official kernels include some mods/tweaks. Why don't you use them?
Or do you want some specific scripts/mods/tweaks?

I use Faux Kernel on stock, i don't use custom rom cuz stock rom for ME is more faster and smoother.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
13th April 2014, 11:39 AM |#4  
matttbe's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogante

I use Faux Kernel on stock, i don't use custom rom cuz stock rom for ME is more faster and smoother.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I prefer using CM or other ROMs because I think there are a lot of other benefits (many more options, possibility to easily change some apps, init.d scripts, Free and OpenSource, possibility to recompile it, etc.).
But if you want to use only the Stock rom with Faux Kernel, you can already change a lot of parameters with Performance Control app (or FauxClock or many other apps like this one).

Also I think that now, it's easier to enable some mods/tweaks by using XPosed framework
e.g.: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2596525
13th April 2014, 11:52 AM |#5  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matttbe

I prefer using CM or other ROMs because I think there are a lot of other benefits (many more options, possibility to easily change some apps, init.d scripts, Free and OpenSource, possibility to recompile it, etc.).
But if you want to use only the Stock rom with Faux Kernel, you can already change a lot of parameters with Performance Control app (or FauxClock or many other apps like this one).

Also I think that now, it's easier to enable some mods/tweaks by using XPosed framework
e.g.: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2596525

Thats not the kind of tweaks/mods its what i looking for but thanks, im searching for more batterysaving, faster etc.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank