Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

[Q] Best Official Rom for HTC Butterfly?

OP musti35

7th April 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Hi friends;

-What is latest official rom for HTC Butterfly?
Android 4.3 or 4.2.2?

-Which official rom is best?
Which official roms battery life is better?


Thanks a lot for your helps.
Last edited by musti35; 7th April 2014 at 09:04 AM.
11th April 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Please help me
11th April 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by musti35

Hi friends;

-What is latest official rom for HTC Butterfly?
Android 4.3 or 4.2.2?

-Which official rom is best?
Which official roms battery life is better?


Thanks a lot for your helps.

1. Android 4.3 is currently the latest for Butterfly x920d. (Android 4.4.2 might come soon according to the leaks)
2. Which rom is best? Its a very subjective question. The best answer is to try it yourself. Find out which rom suit you better.
11th April 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus

1. Android 4.3 is currently the latest for Butterfly x920d. (Android 4.4.2 might come soon according to the leaks)
2. Which rom is best? Its a very subjective question. The best answer is to try it yourself. Find out which rom suit you better.

Thank you very much.
I have a last question.
Which official roms battery life is better?
Android 4.1 (Sense 4, stock rom) , 4.2 (Sense 5) or 4.3(Sense 5) ?
11th April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by musti35

Thank you very much.
I have a last question.
Which official roms battery life is better?
Android 4.1 (Sense 4, stock rom) , 4.2 (Sense 5) or 4.3(Sense 5) ?

I don't really feel much difference between the 3.
11th April 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus

I don't really feel much difference between the 3.

Thank you a lot four your help.
Have a nice day.
13th April 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musti35

Hi friends;

-What is latest official rom for HTC Butterfly?
Android 4.3 or 4.2.2?

-Which official rom is best?
Which official roms battery life is better?


Thanks a lot for your helps.

The 4.3 based is smoother and faster than the 4.2.2 that as has got little lags.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes