Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,535 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Factory reset

Tip us?

samsonikky12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Factory reset

Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk )

Nexusx2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonikky12 View Post
Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk )
Menu icon>settings>privacy>factory reset
Press reset then Erase everything.

I would suggest plugging your phone into a pc and back up your pictures and important files before you do this.

hipertofia
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexusx2 View Post
Menu icon>settings>privacy>factory reset
Press reset then Erase everything.

I would suggest plugging your phone into a pc and back up your pictures and important files before you do this.
Thx