[Q] Factory reset

OP samsonikky12

13th April 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag merseyside
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk )
13th April 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonikky12

Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk )

Menu icon>settings>privacy>factory reset
Press reset then Erase everything.

I would suggest plugging your phone into a pc and back up your pictures and important files before you do this.
13th April 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexusx2

Menu icon>settings>privacy>factory reset
Press reset then Erase everything.

I would suggest plugging your phone into a pc and back up your pictures and important files before you do this.

Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank