[DEV][RECOVERY][UNLOCK BL][ROOT][CWM][TWRP][tegra note 7]

Tip us?

Tomsgt
Old
Thanks Meter 1102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysoblue View Post
Will any of these rom/root works on hp slate 7 extreme? I hate how hp is doing their own updates. We are stucked with 4.22
. i asked the same question in other threads and attached a picture of the tablet build and device id. If anyone did these on hp slate, or have any info on its workability, do inform here. Thanks! Sucks having the same tablet but lagging behind with updates and mods. Lol
My super tool script root should work for that device. Haven't tested it but should work it temp boots recovery and sends supersu.zip so you can flash it. Then reboots the device and you keep stock recovery. Give it a shot. It can't hurt the device since you are only temp booting recovery.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.

AkiroX
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Wait.. Updater script..

Does that mean I can't make a custom ROM for the tabby? Owo or can I?
Phone
-----------
Samsung Galaxy S3: Dirty Unicorns 4.3.1

Gaming Laptop
-----------
Acer Aspire V5-552G-8632
AMD A8 5557M Turbo locked @3.1ghz
Dual graphics 512mb Radeon HD 8550G OC @1000mhz + 2gb Radeon HD 8750M @1150mhz
Seagate 500gb 5400 RPM HDD
15.6" 1366x768

Cheap.. 449$ brand new. :3 Can play any game in the market.. Some at even 1080p!

szm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsgt View Post
My super tool script root should work for that device. Haven't tested it but should work it temp boots recovery and sends supersu.zip so you can flash it. Then reboots the device and you keep stock recovery. Give it a shot. It can't hurt the device since you are only temp booting recovery.
I used Supertool 2.2 for a Homecare Flyone TN7 device and ...i can't boot the Android. All the infoabout the steps i've done is here.
Please help ...
Tags
cwm, tegra note 7, twrp