Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,006 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help new to andriod devices.

Tip us?

TimothyHudspeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help new to andriod devices.

ok so me and my mom traded phones i had a iphone 5 and her the samsung galaxy s4 active so when i got the phone it worked great had it for about 2-3 weeks then all of a sudden when i try to enable wifi it wont let me it stays green and i keep getting a message that says Unauthorized actions have been detected. Restart your phone to undo any unauthorized changes my device is active 1537 version 4.3 ML2 build any ideason how to fix issues thanks

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 683
During regular security checks of the Linux kernel, the system has detected that the kernel has been modified. Possible causes:

-You may have installed a malicious or flawed app, which attempted to modify the kernel code or file system
-You may have accidentally removed or modified a system file.

One of these messages will appear: “To protect your device. It is recommended you reboot.” or “The device has detected an application attempting to perform actions that are not permitted. It is recommended that you restart your device.”

Restart your device to try to restore the kernel code back to normal. However, some kernel modifications made to the file system cannot be restored. Also, the original cause of the problem might still persist. Therefore, you might continue to see this error after the reboot.