Phone Advanced File Locker App/Setting

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if this has been created yet - if it hasn't would anybody mind creating this with me?
(I've got a week off and I may aswell use it to my advantage)

It's like an app locker, but a lot more advanced , specifically for files, it would probably require root - let me explain what I mean:

Okay, so let's say (a random guy) Tom has a Nexus 5 and he has a picture of his girlfriend on it (but he wants to keep it private)
So Bill wants to see that picture of his girlfriend, so Bill goes onto Tom's gallery (on his phone of course) and finds the picture.

That's where the app comes in

So then a popup will appear saying something like "What's the password", Bill has to enter the password, but he can't get it so he can't see the picture of Tom's girlfriend

So then Bill attempts the password 4 times wrong and before the 5th attempt another pop up appears saying something like "If you enter the password wrong once more, this file will be deleted" so he enters the password wrong once more thinking he knew it and the file gets deleted.

So then Tom gets his phone back and realizes that the picture's gone meaning that somebody tried to see it, he then restores the picture which has automatically been backed up to a cloud-service website thingy like Dropbox, Box or Mediafire and he has his picture back, safe, sound and out of the sight of prying eyes.

Has an app like this been created yet?
If not, anybody that wants to make an app like this can you just private message me, especially if you're a developer, that'd be great 'cause you guys know your stuff don't you?

Anyway, thanks guys hope to hear from y'all soon.

Peace.

- LordwinOfficial