[Q] Samsung galaxy note shows conflicting device number
I recently bought the Unlocked Galaxy note 1 from eBay(India). It has conflicting device numbers written on back of the device and one on the "About Phone" menu. On back of the device its written as n7000 and "About Phone" menu shows it as "SHV-e160K", I need some help in identifying whether the device is fake? (From build of the device it looks genuine Samsung ),
This phone also has some other issues as below
1. It does not display the the career range although I was able to register to local Vodafone network and I am able to have incoming and outgoing calls. Also 3G works pretty well.
2. About phone menu sows Baseband version :-Unknown
3. NFC unable to detect the NFC tags
4. Samsung kies software not able to detect the device
5. Many Samsung softwares installed on the device fail to update saying software not signed by Samsung
I have replacement of the phone in transit, Once I receive the new device, are there any steps which can help me confirm genuineness of the device ?
Also is there any way to confirm if 4G works ,without having to insert 4G sim card?