Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia play black screen

Tip us?

eman2001
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Xperia play black screen

Hello,

I just bought GTA Vice city and when I launch the app all i see is a black screen but i can hear the app running in the background and the ,music playing, this really frustrates me as i cant see anything but the game is running. My xperia play is running on 2.3.7 firmware. All the other apps are fine. Any help would be appreciated

darkharbinger81
Old
Thanks Meter 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman2001 View Post
Hello,

I just bought GTA Vice city and when I launch the app all i see is a black screen but i can hear the app running in the background and the ,music playing, this really frustrates me as i cant see anything but the game is running. My xperia play is running on 2.3.7 firmware. All the other apps are fine. Any help would be appreciated
Next time it does it hit the home button the reopen the game might take a couple of tries but that how mine is and that's what I do to get it to load

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app
Iowa Home Of SLIPKNOT

CriGiu
Old
Thanks Meter 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkharbinger81 View Post
Next time it does it hit the home button the reopen the game might take a couple of tries but that how mine is and that's what I do to get it to load

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app
I get what you mean, but I think ist's a kernel issue in his case (480p kernels have always had problems with gta games on my phone), so he should try using a 720p kernel IMO

Inviato dal mio R800i con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to CriGiu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]