Post Reply

[Q] system modified problem

12th April 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
i had rooted my galaxy core i8262 using framaroot.apk using gandalf exploit. but when i unrooted my using the same i am not able to get system software update and it shows system modifies software updates not available. how to solve this problem as i m unable to update my firmware.

my binary status is samsung official but system is custom instead of official. i had tried to flash my device with custom rom using odin but couldnt complete it and now it is custom. how to reveet back all the changes get back my phone as official as i got originally
Last edited by goodrajat; 12th April 2014 at 08:39 AM.
12th April 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #2  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrajat

i had rooted my galaxy core i8262 using framaroot.apk using gandalf exploit. but when i unrooted my using the same i am not able to get system software update and it shows system modifies software updates not available. how to solve this problem as i m unable to update my firmware.

my binary status is samsung official but system is custom instead of official. i had tried to flash my device with custom rom using odin but couldnt complete it and now it is custom. how to reveet back all the changes get back my phone as official as i got originally

You will need to use titanium backup (root) for backup
Use triangle away app if u see yellow triangle when u boot ure system
then download the latest firmware from sammobile and then flash it via odin.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th April 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Exclamation didnt help
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

You will need to use titanium backup (root) for backup
Use triangle away app if u see yellow triangle when u boot ure system
then download the latest firmware from sammobile and then flash it via odin.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i used triangle away to reset the binary counter, it removed the yello triangle.
then i flashed the firmware using odin but still device status is custom and i m facing the same problem of not getting update
it still shows system modified and software updates are not available.
please help me in this regard
12th April 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #4  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrajat

i used triangle away to reset the binary counter, it removed the yello triangle.
then i flashed the firmware using odin but still device status is custom and i m facing the same problem of not getting update
it still shows system modified and software updates are not available.
please help me in this regard

Try to remove dalvik cache.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th April 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

Try to remove dalvik cache.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks for the help. triangle away helped me in system modified problem.
i wanted to know how to go to go to recovery mode in galaxy core, using volume up+power+middle keeps the phone vibrating after some intervals but doesnt start any recovery mode.
13th April 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrajat

thanks for the help. triangle away helped me in system modified problem.
i wanted to know how to go to go to recovery mode in galaxy core, using volume up+power+middle keeps the phone vibrating after some intervals but doesnt start any recovery mode.

you have to first press volume up and middle key then hold the power key.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank