Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone using a stylus on the G2?

Tip us?

axlastro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Anyone using a stylus on the G2?

Hey guys, I'm considering a stylus for my G2, but havent used one on a capacitive screen. Do you think it will be of any use and can you recommend a stylus that would get me closer to the experience on the note? I'm thinking about stylus brush, so I can draw some sketches when needed for my work.
Samsung i600 -> T-mobile G1 black -> SGS i9000 -> SGS3 LTE I9305 -> Iphone 5 White-> LG G2 D802 White

maydayind
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlastro View Post
Hey guys, I'm considering a stylus for my G2, but havent used one on a capacitive screen. Do you think it will be of any use and can you recommend a stylus that would get me closer to the experience on the note? I'm thinking about stylus brush, so I can draw some sketches when needed for my work.
LG g2 digitalizer don't support any features of these pens. U might just want to grab a 2$ pen and save your money

axlastro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4006932926...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I was thinking about one of these. What features do they have that the G2 doesn't support? I guess the brush just mimics the different "pressure" that a finger applies to the screen, meaning bigger area -> thicker line. I haven't really used a stylus on a capacitive device, so I cannot decide for myself.
Samsung i600 -> T-mobile G1 black -> SGS i9000 -> SGS3 LTE I9305 -> Iphone 5 White-> LG G2 D802 White

maydayind
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlastro View Post
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4006932926...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I was thinking about one of these. What features do they have that the G2 doesn't support? I guess the brush just mimics the different "pressure" that a finger applies to the screen, meaning bigger area -> thicker line. I haven't really used a stylus on a capacitive device, so I cannot decide for myself.
Wheel it doesn't have pressure sensors and u can't use buttons on the pens.

Try making your own and you see. Google "stylus diy"

ofsinreno
Old
Thanks Meter 83
I use a stylus and it works really well. I had a note 3,but when I watched my friend take hand written notes on his G2 with a stylus I traded my note immediately. No Smart features like the spen, but I rarely used those anyway. I'd give it a shot and see for yourself.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Sent from my... wait- i don't know what phone OR ROM I'm running anymore!!