FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

gear 2 and s health syncing issues

13th April 2014, 07:23 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Since I got the phone and my gear 2 neo, notifications work flawlessly, but anything to do with s health just doesn't work.anyone wellspring the same or have any tips for making it work properly?
 
 
13th April 2014, 02:37 PM |#2  
Earthdog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTRAUGHTKLOWNZ

Since I got the phone and my gear 2 neo, notifications work flawlessly, but anything to do with s health just doesn't work.anyone wellspring the same or have any tips for making it work properly?

Do you mean S Health or Gear Fitness?
13th April 2014, 02:39 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog

Do you mean S Health or Gear Fitness?

s health. The calories burned, steps taken, heart rate. None of the info is being transferred despite me getting notifications telling me that new data has been transferred to my device.
13th April 2014, 03:06 PM |#4  
Earthdog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Per Samsung Support integration between the two is coming in a future version of S-Health.
13th April 2014, 04:38 PM |#5  
Earthdog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Also the Note 3 has the same issue to confirm what Samsung Support told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTRAUGHTKLOWNZ

s health. The calories burned, steps taken, heart rate. None of the info is being transferred despite me getting notifications telling me that new data has been transferred to my device.

13th April 2014, 04:40 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog

Per Samsung Support integration between the two is coming in a future version of S-Health.

Well, I guess that solves that dilemma. Thanks for the info
13th April 2014, 05:11 PM |#7  
JesseTron's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thousand Oaks
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Go to pedometer in s health. Tap top right settings and then phone data to view. Choose your device. Samsung told me it doesn't sync yet either and a forum member pointed this out to me. It syncs fine. I have a gear fit but it should work the same.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running Knoxraid
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes