Post Reply

[APP]Hoverchat 같!!! Free 2day!!!

11th April 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous916

I got a email similar and I still wasn't able to get the "free version" so I downloaded and used a program to make it full

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

That's cool for you...[emoji15]
But the way you got the full version isn't discussed here nor is it cool to the Dev. That's probably why they set it for free for a short amount of time. Given they did allow it to go for 2 days!!!
Stuff I really want I'll just buy it cuz I'll always own it, no matter what device I get!!
Just my 3 short of a nickel...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #12  
dmxinc's Avatar
Senior Member
trenton
Thanks Meter: 36
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Thumbs up
Thanks Bajanman! Always offering up the good stuff I wouldn't have known about.
12th April 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxinc

Thanks Bajanman! Always offering up the good stuff I wouldn't have known about.

Your welcome bro. Yeah I'll post what I think everyone might want or use...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forum Runner
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #14  
jbeef86's Avatar
Senior Member
Oakland, CA
Thanks Meter: 54
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
How does it work with group messaging?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
12th April 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeef86

How does it work with group messaging?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

You know what I haven't actually tried it with group yet. But I'm sure it'll work well. Test and report back here. Lmk
I started using this when I got the free email. Cuz I was using hangouts but it was constantly freezing every time I use the emoji's part. I was like wtf is up...
This works with no problems!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forum Runner
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #16  
slaydog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 410
 
1,375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

You know what I haven't actually tried it with group yet. But I'm sure it'll work well. Test and report back here. Lmk
I started using this when I got the free email. Cuz I was using hangouts but it was constantly freezing every time I use the emoji's part. I was like wtf is up...
This works with no problems!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forum Runner

Well, I got the free version anyway and it's pretty darn cool!

What additional features does the paid version have?

I've been sticking with GO SMS Pro forever because I got so used to all of the customizable notifications - like having the LED blink different colors for different people...
13th April 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaydog


Well, I got the free version anyway and it's pretty darn cool!

What additional features does the paid version have?

I've been sticking with GO SMS Pro forever because I got so used to all of the customizable notifications - like having the LED blink different colors for different people...

I think it's like changing the pop up to different shapes and a few other things but not sure what the free version has that the paid don't...
Most likely it's just a few more extra setting you get...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forum Runner

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Themes and Apps by ThreadRank