Sir i really love this ROM i previously had used it once and now tried many other ROMS but at last i again came back to this ROM because its too good. I have a few suggestions or requests and reviews, if you think they are legit(they are at least thats what i feel) i really hope you'll implement them!
Suggestions, requests and Reviews mixed up!
1) The ram management is pretty awesome even better than SLD v2, cauz in SLD when i open multiple apps they take the RAM usage to 85-9% but here even though its a pretty fat ROM it hardly reaches 85% upon normal usage.
2) Battery backup is pretty awesome i get 32-48 hours upon moderate usage( Texting, calling thats it)
when pushed hard it last 10-12 hrs easily although he phone heats up pretty hard( Even though its a problem with all phones and a general problem with CHD it heats a lot compared to even other ROMS don't know why! Even upon continued texting for 15-20 minutes i start feeling the heat).But the problem i face is with Charging it really takes very long compared to other Roms!
3) The look are really good and the ROM has literally no lag
4) All games play well because previously with some Gameloft titles i used to face a black screen issue where the game loads and returns to home screen.
5) The notification panel issue! It really hurts me! Until and unless you've received a notification just before a second or so the notification panel is not shown instead the toggle screen opens up where we have all those switches.
6) In Roaming Data connection becomes pretty slow and gets disconnected often, but after a few minutes of usage(usually 15-20 minutes) it becomes normal.
7) Volume is pretty low compared to SLD v2
8) Apps present in folders in the Home Screen disappear after reboot even though they are not uninstalled(which is the case in few other XPERIA Roms).
9) The ROM can be optimized( Not talking in terms of tweaks .... you'll know about them better than me) even further cause for many system applications there is a copy( for example there 2 Clock apps, 2 Digital Clocks,2 Exchange Services.......)
There are also some unnecessary services running in the background( yes this does happen in Android bu read on to understand the issue)
There is a app called Setup Guide it keeps running in the background even after i finished the Setup. After the initial setup i may never need this app cauz its simply wasting 5mb of my ram, if it cant be disabled or something like tat you may even remove this app and a few other ones like this(don't remember them now)
10) You can also reduce the size of ROM by deleting those many bad ringtones.
11) I don't know why when i take photos the exact one i take is not what i see in the end( It looks better at the end), maybe due to X-Reality Engine?
12) Also can you make XuiMod, Support, email and few others( Dont remember cauz i uninstalled them long way back) uninstallable by default?
Hope i'll soon see a complete makeover for this ROM.
Yes i know you're also working on many other Roms but please also do consider this request sir!
---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------
I got really weak sound and wanted to increase it tried with Viper but didn't see huge improvement so started tweaking with Engineering mode and messed it up, can someone give me the correct values to increase volume ... ?
Is there any other thing which we can tweak with Engineering mode to improve performance?
Please Hit The Thanks Button!
Current Device: Micromax Canvas A116
Previous Device: None
No. of Roms Developed: 0
No. of Roms Tried: 15+
1) How to Root install CWM recovery.... NOOB Friendly