FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Question]How to push deodexed APKs and jar files to Sony M Dual?

2,105 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
By SArnab©®, Senior Member on 11th April 2014, 10:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th April 2014, 12:42 AM |#21  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022

well put the done_app folder in the internal memory card ie sd card

so code will be

adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm /system/app/*.odex
rm /system/framework/*.odex
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot

change sdcard1 with sdcard

happened with me also changing this helped

If you have moved done_app folder only then why are you running the part for framework too?

You should run this :

adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm /system/app/*.odex
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
 
 
13th April 2014, 05:53 AM |#22  
Anmol0022's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©®

If you have moved done_app folder only then why are you running the part for framework too?

You should run this :

adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm /system/app/*.odex
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

move done_frame folder also in sdcard forget to tell that

so both folder must be in internal memory ie sdcard
13th April 2014, 07:58 AM |#23  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022

move done_frame folder also in sdcard forget to tell that

so both folder must be in internal memory ie sdcard

Oh you telling me?

Thanxxx.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
13th April 2014, 04:39 PM |#24  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
in system/app there is voicedailer.odex found not there any corresponding apk

if i delete this odex file will affect call/any functionality?
13th April 2014, 06:32 PM |#25  
gamer649's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 530
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

in system/app there is voicedailer.odex found not there any corresponding apk

if i delete this odex file will affect call/any functionality?

I am assuming you deleted the stock voice dialer when you rooted? It shouldn't affect functionality.
13th April 2014, 07:17 PM |#26  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649

I am assuming you deleted the stock voice dialer when you rooted? It shouldn't affect functionality.


In rooting process how?

need to flash phone again or any tool is there to extract from ftf file to get that apk ?
13th April 2014, 07:41 PM |#27  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,508
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713329
13th April 2014, 07:51 PM |#28  
gamer649's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 530
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

In rooting process how?

need to flash phone again or any tool is there to extract from ftf file to get that apk ?

To get that apk back you can extract it from the ftf, I wouldn't worry about it though.

Guide to get the apk back;

1) Open the ftf with WinRAR (which can be downloaded from here) and extract the system.sin file to your desktop.
2) Open flashtool (downloaded from here) and select Tools > Sin Editor > Three dots button. Open the system.sin file with flashtool and then Extract data, this makes a system.ext4.
3) Once that is done download Ext2Explore from here and open it as an administrator (this is important).
4) In Ext2Explore click File > Open Image and then select your system.ext4. Double click the file it opens and then double click app. Then find VoicedDialer.apk and VoiceDialer.odex and once you find them right click on them and click save. Save them both to your desktop.
5) Go grab something to drink for managing to extract the files successfully.
13th April 2014, 08:04 PM |#29  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649

To get that apk back you can extract it from the ftf, I wouldn't worry about it though.

Guide to get the apk back;

1) Open the ftf with WinRAR (which can be downloaded from here) and extract the system.sin file to your desktop.
2) Open flashtool (downloaded from here) and select Tools > Sin Editor > Three dots button. Open the system.sin file with flashtool and then Extract data, this makes a system.ext4.
3) Once that is done download Ext2Explore from here and open it as an administrator (this is important).
4) In Ext2Explore click File > Open Image and then select your system.ext4. Double click the file it opens and then double click app. Then find VoicedDialer.apk and VoiceDialer.odex and once you find them right click on them and click save. Save them both to your desktop.
5) Go grab something to drink for managing to extract the files successfully.

thanks man for complete guide..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes