No registration required
Thread Closed

Earn some cash by installing apps and games on your android device

OP spookhc

13th April 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

89 posts
By installing Mod Edit: links removed on your android device you can earn by downloading apps and games from the Play Store.There are new apps and games to download every day,depending on your country there might be more or less apps.Just download the app,register by typing your e-mail and when asked for a refferal code you could type this CUAKBG.This code is good for both you and me-you receive 500 bonus credits and i receive 10% earnings.You can withdraw credits by paypal or as amazon vouchers.After you login just click on "Set Goal" and set it to the desired amount (2.50$,5$,10$,25$).The minimum payout is 2500 credits which is 2.50$ .You can easily earn about 50$ monthly by downloading apps and games.All applications are download from Google Play Store,no 3rd party apps.Thank you to those of you who use my refferal code.
Last edited by justmpm; 13th April 2014 at 09:06 PM.
13th April 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 3,036

3,484 posts
Please don't post money making apps on xda, especially if you are going to be getting a bonus based on referral codes. The only referral programs allowed are those for cloud storgage like dropbox and copy.com.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread