Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lost power off options

Tip us?

rosystreasures
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default [Q] lost power off options

I am using smoothest rom. The power off options for the rom just arent there any more. The tw power off options are there. Is it ok to reflash the rom?
Thank you kindly,
Rosy

Sprint Galaxy Note 3
X-Note V15

tx_dbs_tx
Old
(Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 13th April 2014 at 08:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 133
If you're already rooted and currently on a custom ROM then yes you can wipe and flash another or even the same ROM or you can even do a ROM restore from settings. Obviously you will want to backup anything before you do anything but I would NOT make a nandroid backup at this point due to the issue you have. It will likely be found in your nandroid backup as well. I'd recommend a clean flash. Remember that ROMS that have some of the Note 3 features tend to have issues and that's why I personally prefer STS or the stock rooted MK4 ROMS from Slesh and LorJay's threads. No issues with either. Also you may want to flash a god compatible recovery such as Phil's recovery version 6.07.9. Since the Jellybean/MK$ upodate there has been compatibility issues with some custom recoveries so I thought you should look into that as well before flashing a new rom. Your issue seems to be unique.