Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lockscreen/keygaurd move emergency call

Tip us?

meatwad666
Old
(Last edited by meatwad666; 9th April 2014 at 03:18 AM.) Reason: attachment
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default lockscreen/keygaurd move emergency call

I'm using kangakat and Gravity box. On my lock screen, the emergency call button is millimeters from the home button and so I constantly hit it by accident. Can I move it above the Sliding ring? I could do with removing that carrier id as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-08-20-00-02.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	2675994  

megamanDJ
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad666 View Post
I'm using kangakat and Gravity box. On my lock screen, the emergency call button is millimeters from the home button and so I constantly hit it by accident. Can I move it above the Sliding ring? I could do with removing that carrier id as well.
You can't actually change the location of the emergency call button. You can, however, remove it and the carrier logo. I did that using Wanam xposed app. It has a lot of the same things as Gravity Box and more. You also don't have to worry problems with using both apps. You can use some settings in GB and some in Wanam without compatibility issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to megamanDJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meatwad666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks. I tried wanam xposed, found the settings but they don't seem to stick (wanam does say my ROM is not supported). Unless I have a way to do it manually I may be stuck. Asking about it in the gravity box thread is a nonstarter.

In case anyone find this thread, the settings are in "wanam xposed" not "wanam kit"

megamanDJ
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad666 View Post
Thanks. I tried wanam xposed, found the settings but they don't seem to stick (wanam does say my ROM is not supported). Unless I have a way to do it manually I may be stuck. Asking about it in the gravity box thread is a nonstarter.

In case anyone find this thread, the settings are in "wanam xposed" not "wanam kit"
I didn't think to ask you if you were on stock rom or not. There may be an easy way to do it under the lockscreen settings in the rom. If not you might also be able to manually change that setting in the build properties, but I've never tried to do that with a custom rom. If you tell me what rom you are using I can try it on my phone and see if I can find a way to do it. It may take me some time, but I'll help you out.

meatwad666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Kangakat 6.0

I don't see it in the security settings. Thanks for your help.