FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Searching for cool widgets, I'd like to know your favorite and why

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By Pdoubleo315, Member on 11th April 2014, 02:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
 
 
11th April 2014, 02:18 AM |#2  
killakarl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 311
 
More
Zooper. For the customization.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to killakarl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 02:47 AM |#3  
Pdoubleo315's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakarl

Zooper. For the customization.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yea I have that, it is nice, superb customization

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
11th April 2014, 02:47 AM |#4  
Pdoubleo315's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakarl

Zooper. For the customization.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

U mind posting a screenshot

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
11th April 2014, 04:09 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Zooper is very nice. It's really more of a widget system than a singular widget.

This forum is full of pics and commentary: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277966
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ogretech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 04:36 AM |#6  
micmars's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 15,585
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogretech

Zooper is very nice. It's really more of a widget system than a singular widget.

This forum is full of pics and commentary: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277966

It's all I use...well, it plus Media Utilities and Power Toggles. Every screen widget is Zooper.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 10:01 PM |#7  
xxflagstarxx's Avatar
Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

It's all I use...well, it plus Media Utilities and Power Toggles. Every screen widget is Zooper.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I like to use Dashclock it's clean and simple
The Following User Says Thank You to xxflagstarxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes