Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 43,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wanam Xposed doesn't work. Help?

Tip us?

robert_3EC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wanam Xposed doesn't work. Help?

I have a Note SM-N9005, with Android 4.3 running on it. I rooted it using CF Auto Root and installed TWRP to be able to back everything up.

I installed Xposed Framework 2.5, and Wanam Xposed so that I can enable apps in multi-window, but after trying multiple times to set some apps to be able to use them in multi-window the only thing I managed to do is somehow remove a few apps from the list, and not the ones I wanted. Wanam Xposed is checked in the Modules thingy in the framework app, rebooted multiple times, but except those few apps I removed (that I didn't even uncheck), nothing has changed.

Also, YouTube is not even on the list of available apps in Xposed, even though I have it installed, and it disappeared from the multi-window list of apps as well.

I also tried turning off the camera shutter sound, and then rebooted, didn't work. Changing the text size of the clock in the notification bar had no effect either.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

robert_3EC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I flashed official Kit Kat rom from you know where, re-rooted and tried again, but I have the same issue. Nothing works. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Markudsc
Old
(Last edited by Markudsc; 12th April 2014 at 11:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_3EC View Post
I flashed official Kit Kat rom from you know where, re-rooted and tried again, but I have the same issue. Nothing works. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
Hi mate,

You have the official stock rom and just it yes?
if yes, you need to install xposed framework apk, enable wanam on that and reboot.
you need the multi window apk too if you want delete some apps in multiwindow and add others.
Try gravitybox too.
If you do that, certainly it will work fine

If I helped you in some case, please consider hit THANKS

Enviado pelo meu SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 (TPH)

Like X-Note Rom (Soloilmeglio and Xentrix) and BoBCatRoM, they are the best devs. Great JOBS

robert_3EC
Old
(Last edited by robert_3EC; 13th April 2014 at 02:29 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markudsc View Post
Hi mate,

You have the official stock rom and just it yes?
if yes, you need to install xposed framework apk, enable wanam on that and reboot.
you need the multi window apk too if you want delete some apps in multiwindow and add others.
Try gravitybox too.
If you do that, certainly it will work fine
Thanks for trying to help, but I tried already, I installed the Xposed framework, then Wanam, enabled Wanam in the framework modules, but it doesn't work.

I tried using multiple apps from the Play Store like Multi Window Manager (I made sure to enable the modules in Xposed Framework and then reboot), but none of them had any effect. I really don't understand why.

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Thanks for trying to help, but I tried already, I installed the Xposed framework, then Wanam, enabled Wanam in the framework modules, but it doesn't work.

I tried using multiple apps from the Play Store like Multi Window Manager (I made sure to enable the modules in Xposed Framework and then reboot), but none of them had any effect. I really don't understand why.

I think there might be minor bugs into Wanam Xposed - you should probably report those in the specific thread for that module:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...stock-t2383484
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

Markudsc
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:

Hi again,

I think you have to try the system ui patcher on xposed installer.
only with it I think you can apply the settings on wanam xposed.
Install that, reboot and try.

after reply just to me know if it worked

If I helped you in some case, please consider hit THANKS

Enviado pelo meu SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 (TPH)

Like X-Note Rom (Soloilmeglio and Xentrix) and BoBCatRoM, they are the best devs. Great JOBS