I created this boot animation on my own, even though i don't own a Xperia device anymore i created it for fun! Hope you enjoy!
1. Download the prefered boot animation.
2. Unzip it.
3. Now Follow step A) or B)
A)If you want to flash:
1. Transfer the flashable zip to your device.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Flash it, and reboot.
B)Push into system:
1. Transfer the bootanimation.zip to your device.
2. Using a file explorer (such as Root Explorer), copy bootanimation.zip into /system/media/.
3. Paste&Replace your current bootanimation.zip (don't forget to take a backup) and set permissions (-rw-r--rr--).
4. Reboot & Enjoy!
If you like it Press Thanks!
Phone: Motorola Moto G
Rom: Stock 4.4.4
Build Version: KLB20.9-1.10-1.24-1.1
Kernel Version: Stock
GravityBox and Meenova with Sandisk 16GB Class 10
My Other Phones:
Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini
ROM: Original Xperia Z1 Honami Rom
Build version: Exclusive Edition
Kernel version: LuPus v6
Baseband version: -77
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?